National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
The National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) is an alliance of the provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory authorities as well as the Canadian Forces Pharmacy Services. Our members regulate the practice of pharmacy in their respective jurisdictions in Canada and their primary mandate is protecting and serving the public interest.
The association provides a platform for its members to discuss issues and to take a national approach in addressing common issues in the practice of pharmacy in Canada.
Programs & Services
National Drug Schedules
Practice & Regulatory Standards
Top Resources for Pharmacists
- Pharmacist’s Virtual Communication Toolkit: Engaging in Effective Conversations About Opioids
- Pharmacists’ Scope of Practice in Canadian Jurisdictions
- Supplemental Competencies on Injection
Top Resources for Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacy Technicians' Scope of Practice in Canadian Jurisdictions
- Language Proficiency Requirements for Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician in Canada
- Professional Competencies for Canadian Pharmacy Technicians at Entry to Practice